The EU-Asia Globiz addresses the following priority research topics:
- Needs, context-analysis, business opportunities, marketing strategies and assessment of the potential of European companies in/to Asia and Asian companies in Europe.
- Comprehensive analyses grounded on the complexities of Asian business, political economy, society and culture and its inter relations with institutions and corporate governance.
- In-depth study and evaluation of modern oriental leadership, management and business models applied by Asian corporations.
- Business triangulation dynamics of international strategies jointly developed between the EU, Asia and third emerging regions such as Latin America.
- Inclusive business, social innovation and Base of the Pyramid markets in Asia.
- Science, technology, innovation and Smart cities.
The research primarily focuses –although non-exclusive- on East Asia (China, Korea, Japan), India and emerging countries in South-East Asia. The Center also emphasizes cross-regional and comparative research, offering a cross-disciplinary approach to studying Asian countries, regions, and issues that link them to one another.
The Center offers education with a global perspective on:
- Tailored executive programs specifically designed to tap into the companies’ needs to address Asian, European and Latin-American markets and businesses.
- Executives lectures on Asian business for MBAs, masters of management and related courses.
- Guest lectures, workshops and seminars on state-of-the-art Asian business-related issues.
The Center provides advisory, consulting and coaching services in internationalization, marketing, innovation and business cooperation for EU and Asian corporations, non-profit organizations and public agencies.